Requesting Accommodations

Academic Year Accommodations

  1. Apply to Spoon River College.
  2. Complete an Intake/Request for Accommodations Form below.
  3. Upload information (below) to help us understand your needs.  Professional documentation required see the list here: Supporting Documents needed.  Students may also provide documentation by having the Certification of Medical/Psychological Disability completed and uploaded.
  4. The Disability Support Advisor will contact you to schedule your intake appointment.
  5. Attend the Intake appointment, in person or virtually.

Contact Us

Disability Support Services
Centers Building, Student Services Room 135
Phone: (309)649-6268
Fax: (309)649-6393

Apply as early as possible!