Part- Time or Full-Time positions available!An Electronics Technician – Wire Harness Braider position in Peoria, IL 61605 is currently available through Belcan. This is a full-time position with benefits. To be considered for this role, you will need to have a strong work ethic as well as an ability to learn and work in a fast-paced team environment. In this position, you will perform duties related to electrical wire harness, and test equipment assembly.Electronics Technician – Wire Harness Braider Job duties:
· Operate wire harness braiding machines.
· Braid prototype and developmental wire harness assemblies.
· Use of hand tools and measuring instruments.
· Operate wire cutting, wire marking, and splicing machines.
· Perform basic wire harness assembly activities.
· Apply conduit, sheathing, and labels to wire harnesses.
· Collaborate with electrical engineers and team leads to identify, define, and solve developmental problems.
· Assist with quality inspections.
· Record and maintain thorough and accurate records of all pertinent project information.
· Work with equipment that requires the utilization of good safety practices.
· Must be a US Citizen due to the nature of the work (ITAR Compliant position).
· High School Diploma.
· Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds.
· A valid driver’s license.
· Good communication skills.
· Ability to learn and work in a fast-paced team environment.
· Interest in learning more about electrical wire harnesses, systems, and electronics.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
· Ability to read and interpret blueprints and technical drawings.
· Experience with hand tools, electronic equipment, electrical testing tools, assembly, etc.
· Knowledge and experience with electronics, electrical systems, and wire harnesses.
If you are interested in this Electronics Technician – Wire Harness Braider job in Peoria, IL, please apply via the ‘apply now’ link provided. As an employee with Belcan Engineering, you will be part of one of the largest engineering firms in the United States. We maintain a small-company atmosphere as well as open communication at all levels of our organization, allowing for much more dynamic decision-making processes. We offer flexible schedules as well as an excellent mentoring system to ensure that you have all the knowledge and tools you need to meet a diverse range of engineering challenges. You will also have opportunities to advance to positions of greater responsibility, including management roles. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Salary range: $35,360 – $41,600 / $17 – $20