- Lower level: student center, café, bookstore, staff offices and print shop
- First floor: Administrative offices, Student Services
- Second floor: Russell Learning Resource Center, Adult Education
- First floor: faculty offices, general lecture classrooms and the Spoon River College Conference Center
- Second floor: faculty offices, the Nursing Department, classrooms and labs for the Art and Nursing programs and The Fulton/Schuyler Regional Office of Education Alternative High School Program
- First floor: faculty offices, the Technology and Support Services department, general lecture classrooms, and computer labs
- Second floor: faculty offices, Drama Theatre, general lecture classrooms, science labs
Votech Building (Vocational & Technical Education Center)
- Agriculture lab, Diesel Tractor Technology and Welding
- Gym, Locker Rooms, Batting Cages
- Fitness and Recreation Center
- Athletic Offices
- For more information visit our official page!
- This building houses equipment, warehouse space and offices for the Maintenance department.
Commercial Driver Training (CDT) Facility
- Canton CDT Facility (Driving Directions) Located at 1240 S 4TH AVENUE CANTON IL 61520 (about 5 minutes away from the Canton Campus).
- Spoon River College’s CDT trucks are stored at this facility, and all CDT classes are taught in this location.
- Direct phone line: (309) 647-2794
The college’s campus in Macomb is located south of the main square at 208 S. Johnson. Previously housing Macomb High School, the college renovated the building into a modern educational facility. The Macomb Campus offers the full range of college services including advising and admissions, a bookstore, financial aid, classrooms, laboratories, and a small learning resource center. Campus Map.
- Basement: faculty offices, classrooms, Nursing department, Adult Education department, Technology and Support services department
- Student commons: vending machines
- Main level: Business office, student services, bookstore, classrooms, student lounge/cyber cafe
- Second floor: Learning Resource Center, classrooms, TRIO Support Services, faculty offices
Classes are offered at the Havana Center, located at 324 E.Randolph. The center, completed in Fall 2009, has classrooms/computer labs, a student lounge with vending machines, and office space. For information on Community Education classes and workshops,
call (309) 647-6260.
Spoon River College operates a center at 706 Maple Ave. The building was completed in July 2009. The Community Outreach division also offer classes at the SRC Rushville Center. To learn of workforce or business training opportunities in Rushville, call (309) 833-6031.
Community Outreach Centers
Spoon River College maintains two Community Outreach Centers to increase accessibility to technology and provide training and education in skills that are viewed as critical to success. The community outreach centers are located 23235 N County Highway 22 and at 2500 E. Jackson in Macomb.
The Spoon River College Arboretum is a 10-acre tract of native trees and trails on the northern edge of the Spoon River College Canton campus. Spoon River College Arboretum is a unique natural resource which has been developed as a rustic educational laboratory. The Arboretum is available to residents of the College district for daily casual use from sun rise to sun set. Please remember to dress appropriately when visiting the trails as poison ivy and poison oak may be encountered. Some Arboretum trails may be accessed by persons with disabilities, but doesn’t meet ADA requirements.