The Spoon River College program in Small Business Management offers a mix of transfer and career courses for the student interested in business. The program may also fulfill a niche for the small business entrepreneur to gain skills needed to be successful in the development of a new business.
Certification And Degrees
- Associate in Applied Science Degree Plan
- Business Plan Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Customer Service Certificate
- Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Supervision Certificate
NATURE OF WORK
The Small Business Management program is designed to provide students with a background in business organization and operations, as well as management training necessary for advancement to supervisory positions in small businesses. This program is part of the Business Management & Administration Career Cluster.
- Owner/operator of small business
- Office Manager
- Business Manager/Supervisor
- Customer Service Representative/Supervisor