Classes & Events |
Contact Us |
Facility Rental | Join our email list |
SRC Business & Industry Needs Survey
The Spoon River College Office of Community Outreach offers a variety of classes, seminars, workshops, and events that enhance personal and professional development as well as promotes lifelong learning opportunities. Classes and seminars are offered both day and evening in short intervals. Most seminars do not include tests, homework or commitment beyond attendance and participation.
The Mission of the Spoon River College Office of Community Outreach is to positively impact the communities we serve through offerings, partnerships, projects, new opportunities, and leadership.
Thank you for visiting us today. We take pride in making sure we are providing you with the most current information about our programs. Whether it's personally or professionally we want to help you! Courses, programs and projects are ongoing…
Join our email list HERE.
SRC Community Outreach Schedule
Save the Date:
- March 8, 2019: Canton Business Institute
- March 15, 2019: Havana Lifelong Learning Conference
- April 12, 2019: Canton Lifelong Learning Conference
- April 26, 2019: Rushville Lifelong Learning Conference
- June 3-6, 2019: Canton Summer Youth Program
- June 17-20, 2019: Havana Summer Youth Program
- July 15-18, 2019: Macomb Summer Youth Program
- October 25, 2019: Macomb Lifelong Learning Conference
Flyers by Location:
Flyers by Topic: