9.2.4 – Auditing a Course
POLICY: Spoon River College allows any student to enroll in a course as an auditor provided there is space available in the section.
This policy applies to all Spoon River College students.
- Students taking a course for credit are given priority enrollment over a student enrolling as an auditor.
- The auditor pays the regular per credit hour tuition rate and is expected to meet course requirements.
- Audit status is not eligible for financial aid.
- The auditor receives no grade or credit upon completion of the course.
- Auditors may not change their status to that of a credit student after the end of the drop and add period.
- Students may change a credit course to that of an audit by informing the Registrar in writing of the change prior to the official withdrawal date.