3.3.4 – Employee Recognition Program
POLICY: Spoon River College annually recognizes the valuable contributions of Spoon River College employees.
This policy applies to all eligible employees including the following:
- All full-time employees
- All regularly scheduled part-time staff
- Eligible employees are recognized for total years of continuous service at the following levels of recognition:
- 5 years of service as of June 30
- 10 years of service as of June 30
- 15 years of service as of June 30
- 20 years of service as of June 30
- 25 years of service as of June 30
- Retirement (10 or more years of service and a State University Retirement System (SURS) annuitant)
NOTE: Total years of service may include a gap in full-time service if the gap is due to a reduction in workforce that is less than one year.