Spoon River College is an Illinois WorkNet partner. If you are interested in finding out what kinds of services are offered through the state of ILLINOIS you are encouraged to log into their website: www.illinoisworknet.com.
Once logged in to this site, you will need to click on Individuals Enter Here. If you are new to the site, click LOG In and then set up your Illinois WorkNet Account. You must have a valid email account to set up an account. You can use your SRC email account or can set up a free email account thru Microsoft Hotmail, Google Gmail or AOL. By setting up an Illinois Work Net Account, you can:
- Improve your ability to find and get the right job,
- Create and store résumés using the Résumé Builder tool,
- Learn more about your skills and interests,
- Explore information that is important to you with shortcuts,
- Complete Summer Youth Employment Program activities,
- Receive the monthly "Get Connected" eNewsletter, and ensure you always see the latest local information for your area throughout the site.
The Illinois WorkNet website has many tools that will help you achieve your Career Goals. For one-on-one training on Illinois WorkNet , contact Andrea Barbknect, SRC Community Outreach Coordinator, at 309.647.5886 for an appointment. There is no fee involved.