Student Notification Requirements
Spoon River College has a number of policies, procedures, and programs in place to assist students in accessing student services, and to keep them on track for graduation, employment, and/or transfer.
An alternative version of the Spoon River College Student Handbook can be secured by contacting the Dean of Student Services Missy Wilkinson at
firstname.lastname@example.org or (309)649-6329.
Campus Security and Crime Report
The Spoon River College Campus Security and Crime Report is updated on an annual basis and provided free as a service to our students and parents of students. This report contains detailed information covering a broad range of topics, including campus safety and security services, crime prevention policies, campus crime statistics, and emergency response actions.
2016 Campus Security and Crime Report. Paper copies of this report are available in the Dean of Student Services' office, room C131 on the Canton Campus.
- Campus Security and Crime Report (pages 122-123)
- College Costs (pages 3-5)
- Drug and Alcohol Policies, Criminal Penalties, and Health Risks and Treatment (pages 131-136)
- Financial Aid Programs, Loan Repayment, and Loss of Aid Due to Drug Offenses (pages 109-120)
- Harassment Policy (pages 57-60)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (pages 82-93)
- Sexual Assault Prevention (pages 129-131)
- Sex Offender Notification (page 131)
- Student Code of Conduct (pages 28-56)
- Student Information Disclosure Reports (pages 60)
- Timely Warning and Emergency Notification (pages 123-125)
- College Transfer Programs and Services (pages 98-100)
- Voter Registration (page 66)
Spoon River College Profile