Gainful Employment Disclosure Information
This information is provided by Spoon River College in compliance with the Federal Gainful Employment regulations. As a public non-profit education institution, we are required to report the following information for certificate programs that meet gainful employment definitions (beginning July 1, 2011).
Each program that falls under these regulations is required to report:
- Occupations, Standard Occupational Classification codes (SOC codes), and links to occupational profiles on O*NET
- Program Costs – tuition/fees and books/room and board/other typical expenses
- On-time graduation (completion) rates for each program.
- Median loan debt incurred by students over the past three years.
- Job placement rate to be determined in the future by the National Center for Education Statistics
Spoon River College programs that apply:
Basic Commercial Driver Training
Business Plan Entrepreneurship*
Commercial Driver Training
Computer Information Technology*
Data Entry Clerk
GPS & Power System Technology*
Machine Tool Operations
Natural Resources and Conservation
Rail Transportation & Power System Technology*
Small Office Accounting
Sustainable Food Production
Wind Power Generation Technology*
*Pending Illinois Community College Board approval