Basic minimum requirements to being a college student include:
- Access to a desktop, laptop or tablet computer (Chromebooks are not recommended).
- High-speed Internet access.
- Microsoft Office 365 Suite (Available free to SRC students).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Ability to download documents.
- Web Browser to access student email and Canvas (Chrome, Firefox, Safari recommended)
- Ability to participate in virtual classrooms via computer or cell phone (i.e. Google Meet)
**It’s important to check your class syllabus for technology requirements as each class may have different requirements.
Testing requirements may include:
- Access to a laptop or desktop computer (Chromebooks or other tablets will not work).
- High-speed internet access. Speed should be between 0.092 - 0.244 Mbps. You can test your internet speed using www.speedtest.net (hotspots not recommended).
- Webcam (internal or external).
- Microphone (internal or external).
** The use of proctoring software is not required for all exams. It’s important to check your class syllabus for testing requirements as each class may have different requirements.