These numbers reflect positive cases* of COVID-19 for individuals associated with Spoon River College.*Confirmed case count only reflects those who have been on campus. Students enrolled fully online and who have not visited campus will not be counted on this table. Updated: April 6, 2021
*Recovered- Release letter from the Illinois Department of Public Health
• 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Mondays through Fridays. • The Learning Resource Center will offer virtual and face-to-face services.
• Academic and student support services are available for virtual or in-person appointments to provide assistance for student access.
• Computer labs will be available. Computing space is limited in each area, and occupancy of the LRC may also be limited.
• Student Support Services will provide an in-person option to access specific student support services on a limited basis.
• 1:1 student services (i.e., Advising, Career Services, etc.) will continue to be delivered remotely and an in person appointments will be available upon request during regular service hours.
• Testing Center is available by appointment.
• Admission, Enrollment, and Financial Aid Services service counters open for student document drop-off, signing paperwork, and general assistance. Virtual services will remain available, and are encouraged.
• Bookstore and Student Accounts: tuition payment and book sales/rentals will continue through in-person and virtual services.
• Computing Help Desk support will continue through virtual services.
• Students should monitor their Canvas accounts for up-to-date information about their sections for Spring 2021 classes.• Students who are on campus during scheduled class time to work with faculty will be required to use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and social distancing protocols.
• Classes are available in 3 formats -- blended course delivery and on-campus services that allow a mix of face-to-face classes but with reduced enrollment, hybrid courses that involve both online and classroom work, and courses that are online only.
Registration is now open for 2021 Spring and Summer semester classes. To register, contact your advisor. If you aren't sure who your advisor is, email
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 309-649-6400 (Canton Campus) or 309-833-6069 (Macomb Campus).
• Face Coverings - Students and visitors are required to wear face coverings while on campus.
• Social Distancing - Six feet of social distancing is required on campus at all times.
• If you are having any COVID symptoms, please do not enter the building.
• Please read and adhere to all guidance as posted on signs around campus.
• Face coverings - Employees working on campus are required to wear face coverings unless working alone in an office or classroom with the door shut. If you are not able to provide your own face covering, please discuss this with your supervisor to be given a face covering.
• Symptom Monitoring - Employees are required to check for symptoms of COVID-19 before coming to campus and by reporting to campus attest that they do not have a fever or exhibit symptoms. Employees with symptoms are required to stay home. Employees who exhibit any symptoms are to complete a self-assessment questionnaire and report the information to Human Resources.
• Frequent hand washing is required. Additionally, we are making efforts to obtain adequate hand sanitizer around campus.
• When the Canton Campus Cafeteria opens, adjustments will be made to the service and dining area. Vending machines will be available.
• Occupancy will be limited in certain areas.
• High-touch areas will be disinfected nightly.
• As of January 25, 2021, no gatherings of more than 50 people will be allowed and everyone must maintain a social distance of 6 feet.
• Currently, fans are not allowed at sporting events.
• As of January 25, 2021, Macomb Outreach Center allows rentals of 50 or fewer (or 50% of room capacity) including presenter/instructor per classroom.
• As of January 25, 2021, Engle Conference Center in Canton will allow rentals of 50 or fewer (or 50% of room capacity) including presenter/instructor per classroom.
© Copyright 2020 Spoon River College